Amos Hair studio
Welcome to Amos Hair Studio
Amos Hair Studio is founded by Josh Paul. He started hairdressing since he was 18, studied hairdressing at SNIPS Kuala Lumpur and graduated in 2008. He has been doing hairdressing for 12 years and with the knowledge he gained, he ventured out the initial 4 years working in a high end salon at Singapore. Subsequently, he went back to his home country and established Amos Hair Lounge to give Sabahan’s a taste of international experience in hairdressing in 2015.
After close to 3 years opening the first hair lounge in KK, Amos Hair Lounge was rebranded as Amos Hair Studio and relocated to the heart of the city in 2018. Empowered with new vision, we are now changing the level of hairdressing in kk for the better through motivational talk, training and collaboration.
Voted Top 8 Hairdressing Salon in Kota Kinabalu by Toppik Malaysia in 2017, we are devoted to keep our standard and to make sure we deliver every single time.
We has been active on the events happening in Kota Kinabalu since 2016 until present. With the mission of omnipresence, we have been constantly involve with event organizers and influencers to established ourselves as the only relevant choice for any hairdressing needs.
Watch this video of the recent Mister Teen Globe International 2019, that we helped made successful with our dedicated team of professional.
- Hairstylist for JW Marriott KL Fashion Graduation Show 2009
- Hairstylist for So You Think You Can Dance Malaysia Season 2008-2009
- Session Stylist for Audi Fashion Week Singapore 2013
- Hairstylist for Paragon Autumn/Winter Collection Singapore 2013
- Judge for Miss Callender KK 2016
- Judge for BIFW KK 2017
- VIP Trainer for Hairdressing Foundation held by Kementerian Belia dan Sukan Sabah 2017
- Session Stylist for Kota Kinabalu public figure since 2016 until present
- Hairstylist for DJ Sabrina, Moski Love, Jenni, AlexisGrace
- Keynote Speaker for JPSM pre-graduate 2019
- Judge for Mister Teen Globe International 2019
- Featured on Breeze Magazine Cover July Issue 2019